Most Anticipated Movies of 2010
1. Toy Story 3
- Toy Story 1 and 2 are my favorite Pixar movies so far and that’s saying a lot. Pixar is on a role with Oscar winners like Ratatouille, WALL-E, and Up. I love Pixar movies and coming out with another sequel to this great series has me very excited.
2. Iron Man 2
- Iron Man was my favorite movie of 2008. So naturally I’m really excited to see the sequel. Robert Downy Jr. is really on a role the last two years, I think mostly due to the success of the first film. The trailer looks good, especially Mickey Rourke as the Russian bad guy. I just hope they don’t mess this up like other superheroes sequels (Spiderman 2 & 3, X-Men 3, and The Dark Knight).
3. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
- Even though I was very disappointed with Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince I look forward to every Harry Potter movie. Since this is only half a movie I’m kind of afraid it’s going to feel incomplete until the last one comes out. Still the book is great and they have a chance of making one of the best of the series.
4. Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
- Looks like a real fun movie. I thought the trailer was a lot of fun to watch; it looks like it should have some good action, some good special effects, and probably some humor in between. It won’t be a best picture contender but I’m sure it will get a lot of viewers.
5. Clash of the Titans
- Just like Prince of Persia it looks like a good action adventure movie. The trailer looked great, with some cool looking monsters to boot.
6. The A-Team
- I’ve never seen an episode of the T.V show but it has my two favorite acting performances of last year: Liam Neeson and Sharlto Copley. I’m such a big fan of Liam Neeson that any movie he is in has my attention.
7. The Last Airbender
- I know M. Night Shyamalon is on a bad streak at the moment but he’s made some really good movies with Signs and The Sixth Sense so I still have hope for him. I thought the trailer looked pretty cool and I have a feeling there will be some good action and special effects scenes in the movie.
8. Shrek Forever After
- Now these movies aren’t as good as the great Pixar movies that come out every year but they are a lot of fun to watch. I’m looking forward to seeing what they come up with this one especially now that Shrek and Fiona have children. Shrek, Donkey, Puss and Boots, Ginger Bread Man, and Pinocchio really put a smile on my face. They can make 10 of these and I’m totally on board.
9. The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
- The Chronicles of Narnia books are good stories, I don’t think they make the best movies necessarily, but they are solid. I haven’t read this book yet but I’m a fan of the series so I’m interested in what this will turn out to be.
10. The Other Guys
- This movie stars Will Ferell and Mark Wahlberg as cops steeping onto the big times. Whenever you have a comedy staring Will Ferell I’m always on board. It also is Directed and Written by Adam McKay who wrote and directed
Awesome! I'm def looking forward to Toy Story 3, Iron Man 2 and Voyage of the Dawn Treader!
ReplyDelete